Container 2,25 m with hot galvanized steel floor - double-wing door in front side
Dimensions in transport position [mm] (L×W×H)
In front side
Ask for more
Specification of Storage container
- Container is made out of galvanized steel sheets 0,75 mm thick.
- Supportive profiles are made out of galvanized steel sheets 2,0 mm thick.
- Floor is made out of hot galvanized steel.
- Assamble container can be dismounted to transport position to reduce cost of transportation.
- Container has double-wing door with handle, lock and stoopers in front side.
- Enhance profile when door is fully opened is 1930 x 1930 mm.
It is possible to move assembled container with crane or forklift truck.To hang it on a crane has each corner angle of the container crane hug.
Protection of Container
With a container can be delivered a Vandal bar. A user can also equip it with standard protection system using sensor and alarm.
- by handling with crane - 1500 kg | by handling with forklift truck - 3000 kg
- of floor surface - 500 kg/m² | of foor surfacewith stiffeninf - 300 kg/m²
Accessories and Special Equipment
Lot of different accessories and special equipment can be installed in container as shown in following gallery. Suitable accessories can be bought with container.
Product ID 023880
Gallery of Demountable storage Container KOVOBEL + accessories and special equipment
Back to overview
Container 2,25 m with hot galvanized steel floor - double-wing door in front side 3
Container 2,25 m with hot galvanized steel floor - double-wing door in front side 2
Container connection - set.jpg
Roof stiffening - set.jpg
Drive-in ramp 1000 mm.jpg
Second double-wing door instead of back wall.jpg
Second and next one wing door in side wall.jpg
Window with shutters 850 x 750 mm with plastic frame in side or back wall.jpg
Detail - Window with shutters 850 x 750 mm with plastic frame in side or back wall
Window without shutters 300 x 577 mm with plastic frame in side or back wall.jpg
Air grille - 1 pair (2pcs).jpg
Double-wing door with wire mesh instead of sheet.jpg
One-wing door with wire mesh instead of sheet.jpg
Roof with 770 mm wide lighting strip.jpg